Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information from you when you use our website and services:
- Personal Information: Personal information is information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and telephone number. We collect personal information when you create an account, place an order for download, or contact us.
- Payment Information: We collect payment information, such as credit card numbers and billing addresses, when you purchase products from us.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our website and services, such as the pages you visit and the features you use.
- Log Information: We collect log information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, when you access our website and services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products and services you have requested.
- To process your payments and prevent fraud.
- To communicate with you about your account and orders.
- To personalize your experience on our website and show you content and advertising that may be relevant to you.
- To improve our website and services.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers that help us provide our products and services, such as payment processors and fulfillment companies.
- Advertising partners: We may share your information with advertising partners to show you relevant ads.
- Legal compliance: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with legal process, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email. You may also contact us to update or delete your personal information, or to request that we stop using your information for certain purposes.
Changes to This Policy
Effective Date: 21st January, 2022.