When you are running a business who issues separate business invoices for the supply of materials, this template might be non-commercial for you. Because, This template merges the concept of commercial invoice and packing list.
Some businesses choose to include a copy of the invoice with the shipment, but that can create confusion if the customer has already paid for the items. Also, a packing slip lets you indicate whether the customer should expect multiple boxes and whether items are on backorder. However, with both Commercial Invoice and Packing List in single place, you can have comprehensive information in one place.
This excel template helps you capture the following information about the delivery:
- Name and address of the shipper
- Consignee information
- License information (if applicable)
- Shippers’ EIN (Exporter’s Identification Number), if applicable.
- Total Pieces, Total Weight in Kgs and Target date
- Case Number/ Pallet Number
- Item Number
- Quantity (count)
- Harmonized Classification Code (HSN Code)
- Description of materials
- Net and Gross weight of the materials
- Dimensions (length, width and height)
- Value per item
- Total Value
The default currency in this template is USD (US Dollars), however you can make this to currency of your choice. Furthermore, You can add remove or customize the fields or areas as per your requirement.